For 2012, I want to:
1. Finish reading the NIV Bible in One Year.
2. Finish reading D.A. Carson’s For the Love of God.
3. Watch DCFC in Singapore.
4. Start dancing again.
5. Go on more coffee dates with kindred spirits.
6. Keep Tiger.
7. Create rhythm - daily, weekly, monthly, and live in the rhythm.
8. Focus. Be present.
9. Learn to talk about my emotions.
10. Reclaim my mornings: Sleep earlier. Wake up slowly. Shower in the morning. Eat breakfast at home.
i'm a hugely aesthetic person. i get my inspiration from being around things and environments that i find beauty and character in. ...
serendipity ... is deciding to stop making the excuse of being too busy to venture out with colleagues for lunch and try out a new ramen...
I have recently overcome my prejudice against classical literature, finished reading Pride and Prejudice - and actually enjoyed it. Whil...
I have found the most effective diet plan and antidote to overindulging ever. It's called the Will-Skip-Meals-for-Books diet. Okay, oka...
the word 'advent', used to describe the period of time leading up to christmas that is celebrated by those who believe, comes from ...
I've been volunteering to teach English and Math tuition to a group of underprivileged Standard 3 kids who live at a low-cost housi...
'what do you look for in an ideal partner?' a number of people have asked me after recently discovering that once again, i'm ba...