- Hunting for / photographing pretty things, breathtaking sights, and delicious food.
- Slow conversations over slow meals.
- Time to read inspiring blogs like laurennicolelove.
Good women. Passionate women. Interesting women. Courageous women. Opinionated women. Real women. I need to be reminded they exist.Actually, scratch that. I need to be reminded that good women and men exist. Good people. Alive people. Passionate people. Kind people. Real people.
- Seeing other people's scars, feeling other people's heartaches, and hearing other people's secrets - to be reminded I'm not the only one with them.
- Spring cleaning and remodeling. Everything from my room to my thoughts.
- Writing fiction and poetry.
- Seeing, not just looking.
- Hearing, not just listening.
- Understanding, not just knowing.
- Hoping, not just wishing.
- Living, not just surviving.
But for 1 to 5, (and God knows what I have to say next is something I rarely ever say; in fact, I cannot even remember the last time I said it, in writing or out loud) I need you.
You matter. You're important.
Because just who you are and your presence could make a difference in someone else's life. Like mine.
Are you up for it?